Tuesday, January 5, 2016


From CSW : A great list to train for self defense and sport. I was a CSW Affiliate for several years. It is a great organization. I learned a ton of material, concepts, drills. I just loved it !
Unfortunately my body can no longer take the long hours of grappling training at the CSW Affiliate Camps. I wish I were 20 years younger because CSW rocks ! I continue to incorporate the lessons of CSW into our stand-up game for self defense.

  1. Grip Breaking
  2. Single Collar Tie
  3. Double Collar Tie
  4. Arm Drag counter
  5. Front Bear Hug Counter – Arms Out
  6. Front Bear Hug – Arms In
  7. Rear Bear Hug – Arms Out
  8. Rear Bear Hug – Arms In
  9. Under Hook Counter
  10. Over Hook Counter
  11. Front Head Lock – Head & Arm
  12. Front Guillotine
  13. Rear Choke
  14. Side Choke
  15. Double Rear Arm Grab
  16. Push
  17. Push & Punch
  18. Grab
  19. Grab & Punch
  20. Haymaker
  21. Single Leg
  22. Double Leg
  23. Head Inside Body Tackle
  24. Head Outside Body Tackle
  25. Side Headlock – Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment